Wednesday, November 10, 2010

powerless

Sometimes I feel so powerful. Last weekend I did, sooo confident and right. And then I go back into the counselling, therapy world and it slips away...and I begin to feel powerless and then the great obstacle of scientific thinking, everything has to be evidence based , medical model...ahhhhh!! I begin to feel like I am crazy and I think about planet earth and all the suffering and it overwhelms me. I feel such rage, such rage. I want to yell and scream and make outrageous statements that will shake things up.Thats not the way to change things, it just alienates people I know....
I have to remind myself that the birds have welcomed me, crazy as it sounds at moments I feel like the king of the birds, And thats home. I really want my heart to open up more, to allow more in , more pain, more joy and more everything and let out the things in my heart and mind. Thoughts, feelings, images, dreams , desires..sooo much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment