Monday, November 15, 2010

Finding my spot.

Kazman suggested I dance outside the Commonwealth bank in west end. On the circles. Last thursdy night I wandered down there and sure enought the circles are there and the space is just amazing. I spent about 3 hours in the Doctor mode. I ritually emptied everthing I had on me and placed it around the circle. I felt hat I had come home that this was my spot, my power spot or at least one of them. Bizzare that I had never seen it before. I met people and experienced a whole range of things. 3 violent episodes occured around midnight. The experience was one thats really hard to put into words. All I know was that it was deeply magical and will live with me as one of those incredibly special moments. And there was a sadness and a joy in being alone.This thursday I plan to go again hopefully with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment