Monday, November 22, 2010

going bugs

I am convinced the insects are attempting to commincate with us and why not?? Its all about paying attention. About being slowed down enough to notice that this bug, beetle, wasp, bee...has arrived as this thought was in my head or its presence is leading me out of my thoughts to the here and now, the present moment.
This is where the action really is, right here and now...preferably under the sun, the sky, the clouds, feeling the wind, and hearing the sounds, songs of the birds. For me its returning home. I want more of my life outside. Its a calling . The world is calling me out . To notice and care for her in no matter what way. But most importantly is to just notice her, her beauty and life force wether in birds, trees, clouds, or people, clothes, paintings, books. Its like theres just to much beauty that i have had to shut it out??? That sounds bizzare? but true. I am having a awakening to beauty or Venus, Aphrodite. It feels like a earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment