Sunday, November 28, 2010

62 spring street

I found a house for sale at 62 Spring Street West End. Its made up of 3 seperate self contained one bedroom units. I would love to use the first one as a office, counselling room, art studio, and join the back two together and live there. It also has a big backyard and garage/ art workshop and really cool area under trees at the front. It would be perfect for us, my family and enable me to connect deeply with the West End community. I feel the soul of the place calling me to put down roots.. I want to live in West End so much. I am ready to work. To be in service to the city. I have my purpose and role now. I have been waiting all my life for this. The place was going for $960000. You would need at least more then a million to then renovate. That money I dont have right now and I am beleiving its going to flow in quickly.
I had to laugh at the synchronicity of 62 being the year I was born and Spring describing the revolution I long to bring forth. And of cause Rachel Carson wrote Silent Spring in 62. That theme has been such a important influence. It all circles and loops around. What will happen next? Maybe nothing, maybe something amazing or something ordinary? who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment