Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Performing

The Mysterius Doctor Mercurius has been wandering, performing around west end ...some people get it , some dont. Usually people from other cultures get it faster. Its so fascinating, I learn so much each time, even if its only a few minutes that I have the mask on. Some energy just flows through and the words come out and then its over. I have learnt that it helps to have someone to sort of earth me. If I dont I have to leave the area straight away. Sometimes the energy is so powerful I shake all over, totally electric, yahooo! I sense that I am filling some role thats been empty in our culture. Sort of like a priest, not the catholic ones , more a priest of the great mother , the cosmos. I feel in service to the communitty and to the city. I read of the mystic keeper of the volcanoe thats erupting in java. He died in service. He was in relationship with the volcanoe, what a utterly beautiful idea! sad that it sounds strange to Western ears? I felt a real kinship with him and wish I could of met him. I know there are people who understand e.g Kazman from Dubmarine who I met on sunday.Your such a soul brother.
I hang out with psychologists at work and I feel so distant from that world...I want to bridge to them but it feels so far away. When I wander and things happen and I listen to the birds and the wind and the rain and do ritual and perform I feel sooooo at home and my heart just fills up. And then I feel so shy to talk about it and doubts start creeping in...I suppose to be starting a business, I should be making money blah, blah, blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment