Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tobacco

If you have ever seen the movie Dead Man starring Johhny Depp as William Blake the accountant, you will remember the strange thread running through out the movie where he is asked three seperate times, Do you have any tobbacco? Each time he answers, no he doesnt smoke. Saturday night I was in West End for the Riders on the Storm concert at Blackstar. Twice I was asked by complete strangers, would I like a cigarette? and I answered, no I dont smoke. After the second time I thought how strange this was and I reflected on what it might mean in light of the movie. In the movie no definate meaning is given, but that said tobacco is a sacred substance for Native American Indians and is used in ceremony e.g the peace pipe. As William Blake is in a liminal state or a transformational moment it could be that the tobbaco is to further that process. Except he keeps on being literal and misses the moment. I reflected on this and thought if I am asked a third time I will say something like, no I dont smoke but yes I would like some tobbacco, and then work out what to do with it next. As it turned out I was asked a third time but I instincively said no I dont smoke! It was in a crowd and there was music and I missed the moment! This has never occured before and I am still contemplating what it might mean?
Astrologically Neptune is still sitting opposite my Sun and this is dissolving any defensiveness I have. I feel more opened up and aware and for want of better words spiritual then I have for some time. Chiron is also moving close to its natal position, a once in lifetime occurrence and amidst all the drama of the last months a profound healing is occuring, has occured.
The real sign of a inner healing is when people react differently to you through no prompting. This is what occured. Its never happened before so to have three strikes in one night means something. The other astrological thing happening was that Uranus had just moved into Aries. Uranus is the key to me in many ways and it moving into a fire sign was bound to have some effect. What exactly I am not sure except that people seemed to want to connect spontaneously with me. This seems to be gathering momentum. Nothing dramatic or extraordinary just a noticeable change in the way people seem t operceive me . I feel more energized and focused. Things are moving slower then I would like and they are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment