Tuesday, March 8, 2011

creating

Im a classic Uranian. l ike to do things my way. The control freak shadow I carry is well hidden but gets in the way. Dying to things and letting go is the only way the biggger picture, the cosmos or the great spirit gets a chance to work with me and through me. Alchemical carnivale died because I have been holding on too tightly...wondering why nothings happening??
We all create our own realities!
So I have let go and my intuition is saying it will reemerge in a differnt form. For now I need to just get involved with otheres for a time, get to know more people , relax, give out freely, do peoples charts and trust that the work and the money will flow in. Its already started... and do the propsal for Carnivale at Southbank. Oops I have really been avoiding this one! This option or opening has frozen me and created a crisis thats been hiding behind other more obvious crisis in my life. They are all connected. Nothing happening in my life because I have been too scared to commit to grounding the proposal and facing my fears around it. I will begin. Make it happen .

No comments:

Post a Comment