Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fusion

I met Neil Barringham? today at A place to belong a communitty agency offering support to people suffering with mental illness. He had been a gung ho Christian in his youth and had come through the experince and arrived at a far differnt place. We knew friends in common and he had done some training with people from Fusion whom I had trained with as well. It was great to share with someone who could understand what can sound like crazines to the unititiated. I worked with Fusion for over ten years sacrificing lots to the greater cause and then coming out and facing years of bewilderement. Now I am proud of my idealism, my faith and hope and passion albeit misguided. Astrology gives me a wider perspective. It feels like the wheel is turning full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment