Wednesday, February 11, 2009

books and houses

In a previous post I put out for TV program …I can blame it on Uranus Sun in Leo. I want to make large leaps forward…now! No patience. Maybe before that I do that I have to write the book about the Green and Gold Christ. Its all circling about inside almost a complete vision…the pressure is building! I will keep writing and now put out for help to write the book. I don’t really want to do a PhD that’s purely academic so will explore the possibilities. I am also putting out and praying for place to move to soon. 2 bedrooms and a study or 3 bedrooms (one room to write in and see clients), wooden floors, backyard with tree’s, lock up garage for art studio. I need to explore the options for a house loan but that stuff scares me! Crazy but true. I am giving double messages aren’t I, bugger! I want to buy a place and be settled, put down roots. I believe that the right house in the right suburb is calling us we just have to find it or let it find us.

No comments:

Post a Comment