Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Spirit/s of Christ

A strange thing happened over Christmas that caught me by surprise. Thats Uranus for you and perhaps Mercury! I had decided to go to Ros's Church just to make her happy but honestly I wasn't really into it and couldnt imagine myself being into it again. I had left Chrisitianty behind over 15 years ago. Out grew it , lost my faith...disillusioned with the church and its message , too many other interests, felt more pagan, discovered Astrology...its along list. But still something was bugging me as Chistianty is our culture, our dreaming and we cant escape it. I knew this rationally and then something just changed inside( I was under the trees and moonlight one night) and I felt that I could return with all of me . That I could connect and commit to the spirit of Christ the revolutionary as well as connect to the spirit of the Cosmos or God's thinking via the astrological movement of the planets. Both can intertwine. I am not sure how but i have to find a way. The universe is really a universe of stories. infinite stories upon stories all interconnected. Its time to reweave all the stories together, including the stories of science. Hope this make sense. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment