Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth chart

I didn't really plan to launch this project to the last minute and so to do the chart was a revelation as it always is! The Sun is conjunct Mercury and Venus
and its right on the MC. Very simply put beauty, communication, and justice are key parts of the Carnivale. This tends to be the place of ones calling and vocation in the world. Alchemical Carnivale as a business and as a spirit. You can see the fiery full moon at the base symbolizing the connection to an ancient body of feminine knowledge that's reasserting itself in the modern world. And there Jupiter conjunct Uranus giving us the revolutionary push we all need and the quantum leap that I hope the Carnivale achieves and it's in the beautiful sensitive sign of Pisces. I have long thought that what Australia need is water both literally and metaphorically. The emotional and spiritual glue that binds us together. And there's also Neptune and Chiron conjunct in the brainy group sign Aquarius. There's lots more ....what it says to me is a real affirmation. That I have been able to birth something new and now its alive. The past few days have seen things begin to explode, meeting people, seeing opportunities just everywhere. So much that I have literally had to shut them out. Soooooo exciting. I hope you can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment