Friday, October 22, 2010

Birds and a birth

The Mysterius Doctor Mercurius is the name of my Carny Colleauge who just sort of emerged out of reflecting on my astrological chart. Today at the West End Markets I felt that it was time to let him go public. As Liam my son handed out masks and business cards, I slowly took a few deep breaths and got into costume. So far I have a mask, a bag of tricks and a neckwear that featuers Crow feathers(made by Christy Morgan an amazing local jeweller). I feel a really deep connection with birds especially crows and as I got ready the birds in the trees above were just going wild in a great cacophony of sound as Luna Junction played on. Most people seeemed blissfully unaware that a new birth was being announced. I spoke briefly and people listened...my words were received, it it was a beginning. It was great to just face my own fears and begin. My intuition is so many of us are wanting to break out of old patterns and we just need an excuse. We are truly all in this together. Theres only one planet and unless we change our direction:fast, we will be in deep shit . We are already and its never too late too change. Imagine if we gave the same amount of energy to creativity, fun and celebration, to the life force we all share, as we do to a war? Maybe its time to wage carnivale not war! Thanks for those I spoke to...I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment