Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Death in Brisbane

Back in Brisbane. Lost my phone in Perth...one of Mmercury's tricks, he's retrograde at the moment. Needing to make money fast, busking with Daddy Loops tomorrow night in West End. Really keen to get to Woodford for new years eve? But who knows may go to Powerhouse instead. I get so far ahead of myself. What will be, will be.
Yesterday I was walking along Hargrave road, thinking how my relationship, my life has been through a classic death.... rebirth. In the split second between thinking death and rebirth I see a dead magpie on the grass. Its still warm, hit by a car. I want to honour it, like the crow I wear as the Mysterius Doctor Mercurius. The timing is amazing, stunning. Synchronicity. Something has died with in me. The bird that wants to fly above life and something has been born. A new desire to engage with life as it is . Later I moved and danced in the rain as Daddy Loops did his thing. Went to new level. Later found that the moon was on my natal Pluto. Pluto the planet of death and rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment