Thursday, December 23, 2010

2011

As of writing am in Donnybrook west oz. I have a vision for Australia and her role in the world. Its been forming for 30 years now. Visions they dont come cheap and mine has cost me . And too begin will make it all worthwile. I know its up to me to beleive in myself. And i do now. Something has finally changed inside. A full moon the other night fell directly on my natal mars and the next day I knew something had changed inside. No white light , no drama just a calm acceptance. I have never really brought all of myself into the world and who knows what I am capable of? I do know that I can be a catalyst for others, I am good at inspiring others and uniting people. I help people to feel welcomed in their diversity. I want to take this out on a much larger scale. Now. right now .Public speaking is my passion. Give me a room full of people , a thousand peole of all ages and I can walk out and talk for an hour right now. No notes no preparation. The preparation is inside me. Ive lived with this stuff for so long now. All I want is to share it. I need help though. Financially I am in a hole. Its a result of not fully following my passion. from here on I want t oask for help as I cant go any further by myself. I need others to help with organising. There is a huge task for all of us up ahead. It begins with my commitment. Failure is not an option! If you can help in any way please let me know. I will be back in qld monday 27 I am ready to hit the road running. I want to start talking to anyone who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment