Monday, December 15, 2008

Astrology and the creative religious Explosion

Just a few short words about astrology on the run…Its something that like a lot of educated people I n the Western world took a lot of resistance to even contemplate looking into. What a load of crap is what I used to quietly think to myself when people would talk about being Geminis or Capricorns, Virgos or Pisces. Utter nonsense! Yes I have always been fascinated with the spiritual world and especially dreams, but the idea of planets out in space being connected to personality, well give me a break please!!!
It’s a long story and I intend to write an article about it, but in the past 6 months I have had something like a conversion experience. No other words convey the depth of the experience. It’s happened and now I have to reorientate my life around the experience.
I think the implications of astrology are huge and we are going to see the battle lines being drawn between hard line, hard headed rationalists who believe the universe is a empty meaningless void and those of us who have had the experience one way or the other that the universe is filled with an amazingly creative deeply meaningful and mysterious intelligence.
Cosmos and Psyche by Rick Tarnas is a big kick arse book for the total sceptic to swallow or just take a punt and get your natal chart read…I guarantee you will be in for a surprise.
The revolution is beginning and this time the whole planet, the whole cosmos is invited! I am committing myself to this revolution or the better term the Creative Religious Explosion. Australia’s going to be at the centre of it and if I have my way Brisbane will play a uniquely catalytic!! Rock n Roll!!
Stay tuned…there is lots more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment